Personal Opinion Speech (preparation worksheet)

21:10



PERSONAL OPINION SPEECH PREPARATION WORKSHEET

1. What is the nature of your opinion?
Obesity in childhood should not be encouraged in our society.
2. When did you develop this opinion?
I developed this opinion during my holiday.
3. How did you develop this opinion?
I got this opinion after I saw obese children around my house.
4. How do you feel the way you do?
Children deserve a better lifestyle rather than being an obese person that definitely
5. How do you feel about those who disagree with you?
I feel annoyed and bothered.
6. What examples support your opinion?
There are many negative effects for children to be an obese person especially regarding health issues, emotional issues as well as being the victim of bullying.
7. What advice do you have for others?
We have to practice healthy life style by following food pyramid and do some physical exercises 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe